Wednesday, November 28, 2012

THE PROLITE YOGA MAT REVIEW


The PROlite Mat

If you are someone who likes to travel and enjoy having a nice looking light weight Yoga mat to carry around, this is your mat. After years on a cheap mat, I upgraded to the PROlite. I instantly felt the difference when I took it to class to practice the following day. The quality of the mat you practice on really does make a difference. I have not slipped since I started using this mat, the mat stayed planted in place. The material was very gentle on my feet and made practicing smoother and more relaxing. I own a Manduka Black Mat PRO, but I also have two PROlite mats that I use when I travel. It’s great having a PROlite to throw into a bag when I travel. I take it to the beach, the park, on planes, trains,and even boats. When my friends visit, we all do yoga together. I use the Black Mat PRO and they use the PROlites. They are the best.
 All and all, you cannot go wrong with the PROlite mat. It is very durable, safe, portable, and comfortable. The PROlite is an excellence choice for all type of Yoga. It is the way to go if you are serious about doing Yoga, whether you are a beginner or an expert. The PROlite is my favorite. I use it for traveling and for the studio. It's light and firm at the same time. The fact that it is such a great product; I would recommend anyone to try the PROlite. Click on the video below to learn more.




To check it out on Amazon, please click HERE.

To check it out on Ebay, please click HERE.

For all great yoga mats click here.

FOR ALL GREAT PRODUCTS CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment