Saturday, November 24, 2012

Manduka Black Mat Pro Review


The Black Mat® PRO!
Discover the reason behind which, anyone would consider the Black Mat Pro as a great alternative in practicing Yoga. The Black Mat PRO is an affordable luxury. I've had other yoga mats, but I tell everyone I know to try   The Black Mat PRO. This is the last mat you'll ever need to buy! Though it is heavy, it provides sufficient cushioning on wood floor practices and cleans easily. I love it! It'll bring you to a greater state of mind when you practice, since you no longer have to worry about getting bruises if you fall during practice. The Manduka Black Mat Pro is a great product for people with wrist or ankle issues. Best mat you can buy. It is the only mat you will ever need.
If you are a hot yoga person, buy the non-slip hot yoga towel along with it, and you will never slip again while doing yoga. Together, it will make yoga an incredible experience for you. I love this mat a little more every time I practice on it! It's amazingly stable underfoot, with no squishy spots from standing in the same place during standing series. There's no bunching or stretching in triangle pose, but it is cushioned and comfortable when I'm on my knees or lying on my back. All of my towels stay in place on it, even the cotton ones. Beads and trickles of sweat lay on the mat's surface instead of being absorbed. So when I pick up my towel, all the ick comes with it. I can't think of a thing about this mat that isn't fantastic.
You might think it’s a bit pricey for a yoga mat, but it is definitely worth it and you cannot find another mat better than this mat! I would recommend this mat to anyone! Well worth the price, since i don't see myself buying another mat ANY time soon. Click on the video below to learn more.
    



 To check it out on Manduka's site, please click HERE.


             To check it out on amazon, please click HERE.


To check it out on Ebay, please click HERE.


FOR ALL GREAT YOGA PRODUCT, PLEASE CLICK HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment