Thursday, November 22, 2012

MANDUKA eKO MAT REVIEW





The Manduka eKO mat!
 Discover the truth that can make your yoga practice exceptional, with the Manduka eKO mat.

If you are a serious yoga practitioner I strongly recommend the Manduka eKO Mat. I’ve been using this mat for two years now and I cannot stop bragging about it. Practicing on a quality mat will definitely improve the quality of your work. I have been practicing yoga for a little over four years now. I’ve tried different types of yoga and a variety of yoga mats. I became very successful in Bikram yoga. My instructor recommended that I upgrade my mat into a high quality mat. He mentioned Manduka as a well-known company for making top-quality yoga mats.

The moment I saw the Manduka eKO Mat I knew there was something different about it. The texture, the size, and many more aspects of the mat caught my attention. The mat comes in a variety of colors. It is 100% natural, and durable. It is 71” long, 26” wide, and 5mm thick. These qualities are found in no other type of mats; that’s how I knew that I needed to upgrade to this exceeding product. I purchase the purple Manduka eKO Mat. I opened the package and I was amazed with the quality of the product. It was stable, dense, and tough.

The mat is incredible. I brought it to class and instantly I felt the difference. The mat stayed planted in place; as a result, I have not slipped ever since I started using this mat. I was not sliding all over the class with my mat because the mat stayed flat and secure to the floor throughout practice. The material is very gentle on my feet. It allows practice to be smoother and more relaxing. The solid foundation of the Manduka eKO Mat allows my practices to be more effective. Due to its firm foundation I feel no shock to my bones when I jump through positions neither pressure on my joints. Having a great quality mat had allowed me to appreciate and value yoga even more. I enjoy using this mat. I love the fact that it is eco-conscious and in resonance with the Spirit of Yoga. I would also like to add that the Manduka eKO mat helped me achieve my goals in a short period of time and with wonderful results. I look forward to advance in yoga. I definitely recommend the Manduka eKO mat to anyone who practices Yoga. If you would like to learn more about this excellent Manduka eKO mat, please click HERE.

To check it out on Amazon, please clickHERE.

FOR ALL GREAT YOGA PRODUCTS CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment